Taking a moment on my birthday to be grateful for the blessings in my life.
Sign Up to the Email List
This will be exclusively for those on the email list so don’t miss out.
Great people and amazing Japanese food. And for once we have proof we actually met up!
Yesterday I was Ordained Priest in the Cathedral of the Holy and Undivided Trinity, Norwich. This morning I celebrated my first Eucharist. My wife gave me this wonderful piece of art to remind me that the Eucharist is never about "me" but about Jesus making himself known to his children. It's been a truly amazing weekend which shall reverberate throughout my life. #ordination #ChurchofEngland #Eucharist #Jesus #blessed
Made a friend on my walk this afternoon while on Retreat preparing to be ordained Priest on Saturday. Any prayers appreciated. #reflecting #remembering #bestfriends #cows #views
Been a while since my last selfie so here y'go.
- Enhypostatic Christology, and the Ethical Implications
- Twenty-Six Gratitudes
- Time is a gift
- What is the Music of the Bible?
- Poetry knows no creed
- The Amorality of Robotic AI and our Human Response
- A Prayer for Universities and Students
- Joy and… judgement?
- The Decline of the Media Bubble
- When Symbolism Flirts: the odd relationship between Christian and Pagan symbols
- The Eagle’s Vision
- Reflecting on Hobbits and Brexit
This work by Samuel S. Thorp is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.