Sometimes something catches your imagination, it tugs on a thread and you have to give in to the temptation and allow some exploration. This happened last night when I reread Tennyson’s ‘The Eagle’. If you’re not following me on Twitter, then please do @SamuelSThorp
- Enhypostatic Christology, and the Ethical Implications
- Twenty-Six Gratitudes
- Time is a gift
- What is the Music of the Bible?
- Poetry knows no creed
- The Amorality of Robotic AI and our Human Response
- A Prayer for Universities and Students
- Joy and… judgement?
- The Decline of the Media Bubble
- When Symbolism Flirts: the odd relationship between Christian and Pagan symbols
- The Eagle’s Vision
- Reflecting on Hobbits and Brexit
This work by Samuel S. Thorp is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.