Romans during the Decadence — Courture In my studies at the moment we are doing a course on “Sex and Gender”. The conversations have been really rather interesting as we’ve looked at something of what does it mean to consider people as “sexual beings”. One of the first “hurdles”, as it were, is the realisation of how […]
- Enhypostatic Christology, and the Ethical Implications
- Twenty-Six Gratitudes
- Time is a gift
- What is the Music of the Bible?
- Poetry knows no creed
- The Amorality of Robotic AI and our Human Response
- A Prayer for Universities and Students
- Joy and… judgement?
- The Decline of the Media Bubble
- When Symbolism Flirts: the odd relationship between Christian and Pagan symbols
- The Eagle’s Vision
- Reflecting on Hobbits and Brexit
This work by Samuel S. Thorp is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.