The last 31 days have been all about reclaiming our masculinity. Over two hundred men scattered around the world have been joined with a common purpose. To prove to themselves, in arguably the busiest and most excuse filled month of the year, that they can be disciplined. We have reflected, we have run, we have […]
Sign Up to the Email List
This will be exclusively for those on the email list so don’t miss out.
- Enhypostatic Christology, and the Ethical Implications
- Twenty-Six Gratitudes
- Time is a gift
- What is the Music of the Bible?
- Poetry knows no creed
- The Amorality of Robotic AI and our Human Response
- A Prayer for Universities and Students
- Joy and… judgement?
- The Decline of the Media Bubble
- When Symbolism Flirts: the odd relationship between Christian and Pagan symbols
- The Eagle’s Vision
- Reflecting on Hobbits and Brexit